Emergency Vet Services in Madison, WI
At Petcare Animal Hospital, we understand how stressful a pet emergency can be, which is why we’re pleased to offer emergency vet services to Madison, WI pets during our regular business hours. This gives our clients the ability to trust their regular veterinarian with their pet’s care when they need it most. For after-hours emergencies, we refer clients to our area’s 24/7 emergency animal hospitals.
For After-Hours Emergencies
If your pet needs urgent care after-hours, please contact one of our referral 24/7 emergency vet clinics:
What is a Pet Emergency?
Not all emergencies are obvious. If your pet experiences any of these symptoms or situations, please contact us or one of our referral emergency hospitals:
- Traumatic injury, such as being hit by a car
- Encounter with a wild animal
- Difficulty breathing
- Vomiting/diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Blood in vomit, urine, or stool
- Disorientation or confusion
- Limping or inability to stand
- Pressing head against a wall or other surface
- Ingestion of a toxin